A New Favorite Color
Oh I see that Dixie Belle Paint Company - my favorite! - just launched a new Cottage Collection of colors. Normally I go for bold colors, but not everyone likes my work. Truth hurts! These colors are a mix of soft but not too "sweet" pastels, and are perfect for that "cottage" look - think lavendar fields, cute litte cabins on a grassy mountain side, goats & sheep, soft florals, picnics & big, floppy hats!
They will be available for sale on the site in the near future. I am partial to the Cucumber Ice and my personal favorite of the new bunch: Cottage Door. The Ice is a white with a green undertone - will go great with the Ivy Green and Weeping Willow.
And the Ivy Green looks fab paired with the metallic gold here! That matte look is so striking next to the vibrant gold:
Can't wait to try something less drama-rama painting in these pretty colors!



Comments
Post a Comment