Products That Make You Go "Why Didn't I Think of That?"
Have you ever come across a brilliant product for sale and found yourself exclaiming, "Why didn't I think of that?" It's a common sentiment that arises when we encounter an innovative solution or a clever invention that seems so obvious in hindsight.
This is how I feel about Scrubby Soap. Now wait, hear me out!
This seemingly little innocuous bar of soap is a MUST HAVE for any artist. First, it smells out of this world. If you love citrus - lemon, lime, orange - these smell to the heavens. They are simply wonderful - the perfect blend of citrus without being too sweet or cloying.
But the REAL magic is in the little white part on top - you see that there? Now I don't know what is that layer of magical springy goodness - some type of bristles or sponge, I'm assuming - that makes cleaning your brushes and your hands breeze. It does a really good job at removing grime - paint, oils, etc. (while smelling great!) but those little white bristles are perfect for getting your brush nice and clean too.
Just smoosh (is that a word?) your brush round and round into the soap under some warm running water, make sure you work up near the bundled part of the brush, and rinse.
Be sure to dry your brushes bristles down so you don't ruin the area where the bristles are connected to the handle! (Hang them or use a drying rack rather than placing them upside down to dry).
You know what they say - happy brushes, happy strokes! Ok so no one says that, but maybe they should! Make it a thing? Nah? ok. Paint away!
But wait; there's more! Just saw on the DBP website that they have scrubby for your BODY - omgggggg this is going in my basket! Excuse me, I need to take a shower....




Comments
Post a Comment